Apply or View All Open Positions
Over 30 jobs available across 14 positions (April 20, 2021).
Newport Mental Health is growing in response to increased community need. We are a progressive high-energy organization that uses evidence-based practices to help individuals recover from mental illness and substance abuse disorders. Newport Mental Health offers an excellent opportunity for anyone considering a career in mental health to gain knowledge and experience and to learn/strengthen therapeutic skills in a multidisciplinary setting by helping people to recover and lead meaningful and productive lives.
Employee Benefits - Newport Mental Health offer a competitive benefit package including:
- Excellent Health and Dental Insurance
- Vacation, Sick and Personal time accrued biweekly
- Minimum of 11 Paid Holidays
- Retirement program through Mutual of America
- Additional supplemental insurance programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Mileage reimbursement
- Employer paid life insurance
- Flexible spending account (FSA) and dependent care (DCA) spending accounts.
Newport Mental Health is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation. We are an equal opportunity employer that abides by Federal and State laws regarding non-discrimination in employment. Current job openings are posted here. Qualified candidates should email their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to:
Newport Mental Health
127 Johnny Cake Hill Road
Middletown, RI 02842
Apply Online Now